About this blog

Hi, I'm Dominika, but friends tell me Domi.
Why I decided to write about the Polymer?

Because I love it, I love the concept of Web Components 
and Material Design from the beginning, my first I/O extended I attended in Warsaw in 2014.

As a business student, ("OMG, now somebody would tell me, why I'm writing about technology? Quit it"), I was rather always more interested in the technology and GDG (Google Developer Group) was a perfect place to help with this fantasy.

So all this started one October afternoon 2014, when I tried to design sth during my stay at Vienna - one of my Warsaw GDG friends saw my works and thought they where so awful that he must show me Material Design, today my second love.

By accident I have seen that Material Design is implemented by Polymer in Web - and this was the second most important moment when I started to dream about making apps in Polymer.

My learning evolved during framework changes from Polymer 0.5 to 2.0 - presented today on I/O 2017 - my 4th, really?

I don't think about myself as an expert, so sorry to web experts if some of my writing won't be super clever. My aim is to inspire new comers that there is always time to learn, explore what you love and that joining business and technology is a hard but playful path.



Komentarze

Popularne posty